Activity Tracker is a time and attendance system for tracking individuals paid under standard payroll and special minimum payroll, including piece and percentage rated work, guaranteed wages, and straight hourly work. The person-centered design of this software enables TBC to configure the system to track and report on paid and unpaid activities, as well as both staff and client activities. Reports may be designed to analyze client productivity and comply with federal or other agency data collection and reporting requirements.
The Keys to Activity Tracker
Whose time are we tracking?
What activity are they performing?
Who are they with during that activity?
When did it happen?
- Person-centered design to capture data on paid or unpaid activities
- Payroll for guaranteed wages, overtime, hourly percentage pay, piece rated pay, straight time hourly, and average hourly pay rates
- Flexible design to accommodate your agency’s specific needs
- All data can be extracted and compiled into fully customizable reports
- Web-based data collection using mobile devices, optical mark sense cards, and desktop data entry
- HIPAA compliance capable security
- DOL compliant record keeping (29 CFR Part 525, Employment of Workers with Disabilities under Special Certificates)
- NISH quarterly reporting